Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Capilano Suspension Bridge

On Saturday we joined the Goodman Caines family on a journey through the tree tops at Capilano Suspension Bridge. The kids had a fantastic time running across bridges amongst the trees and learning all about the forest around them.

The road to adventure begins here...




The kids seem so big to me lately, growing up so fast....these pictures remind me they are still my little ones...we are all little in such a majestic forest...








Our sweet Katie always takes time to stop and smell the flowers...












































The whole gang...it's amazing that 6 months have already passed!













2 comments:

Michelle said...

Happy 6 months on the road. I always look forward to reading your blog and seeing what you've been up to.

Angel said...

Lisa, you look fantastic! I love your hair :-) I'm amazed by the quality of your photos. Eric says you all look so happy :-)