Saturday, October 24, 2009

SIGH....


Okay ... we are down another computer...unfortunately it's mine...so I'm at the kids mercy of getting a little "computer time"...they are very generous so it hasn't been a big problem. However all my photos are on my computer and I can't post any pictures on the blog. The good news is how much more we get done in a day without my computer though...who knew! This past week we've done lots of baking, lizard catching, swimming, the beach,tree climbing and just goofing off...we finally made it to the pumpkin patch too. it really was an interesting trip because it was so different than doing it in Ontario...not only did we get great pumpkins, we also picked onions, beans, carrots and radishes! We did the normal corn mazes, hay bale play too but we are not used to being able to pick our own local produce year round...and so close to us! This will probably become a regular activity for us since everyone had a great time and we had some yummy veggies to make with dinner! The kids also got their electric scooters this week and have been zipping around as fast as they possibly can. I must admit I tried them out and can see why they are always on them... I just don't go as fast as them!

1 comment:

laurie l. goodman said...

glad you are having a wonderful time despite the loss of your computer-sounds like the kids are more than willing to share however so that's good-you may not have your pics but you can still get your emails and tap into the net...