Monday, March 22, 2010

I really want to take a minute to thank Leslie from home-grownkids.blogspot.com and also selfcreatingart.blogspot.com for choosing me for a beautiful blogger award. I started this blog as way for our family and friends to keep up with where we were and what we were up to, but it has become so much more now. I'm happy that others are able to take something from it as well!


The requirements for accepting this award are as follows:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
2. Pass this award along to 15 bloggers you've recently discovered and whom you think are fantastic!
3. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.
4. Share seven (7) things about yourself




Seven things about me:

1) I knit everyday...really!

2) I don't like chocolate

3) My favorite movie is still The Big Chill

4) I'm happiest when I'm with my family

5) I can't miss an episode of Grey's Anatomy

6) I love music but don't like to dance

7) I'm a night owl

No comments: