Friday, October 1, 2010

A New Approach

It has finally occurred to me that I am a neglectful blogger.  I don't mean to be it just sort of happens.  So I've decided to take a new approach.  When we started blogging it really was a way for family and friends to be able to follow along with our travels.  It is still a great way for the people who don't see us often to be able to sneak a peak at our new adventure learning how to live simpler on a farm...quite a change from what we've done in the past.  The most important reason I keep blogging is really for my kids.  I want them to be able to look back and see what has happened in our lives and what they were a part of.  I could hand write, scrapbook or dictate it.  But let's face it, technology has just made it so much easier.  So I blog.  I can write, photograph, video tape...and keep it all in one place.  And friends and families comments means it can be interactive for the kids as well.  My intention is to do a weekly journal of our activities...this will be challenging for me but i will give it a go!  So if you don't hear from me each week please send me a nice reminder...i may need it for the first while.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Hopefully that will work for you guys.Sometimes we get so busy, have so much fun its hard to remember to write:)Still at least fun is being had in the mean time!

Blog Starter said...

Maybe you could include your knitting projects once in a while for those of us who are knitting challenged LOL :)

the platts said...

@windingcircle...if every week is as busy as this week it may be hard to keep up...i won't stress it though, like you said as long as we have fun!
Amy...i will rally up some knitting pictures just for you!