Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Our busy Day

























Today after the kids cooking class we headed for dinner...really it was just my way of avoiding getting on the freeway which we had just heard was stopped due to an accident...so off to eat. On the way home we saw a huge Christmas lights display off in the distance.At the kids urging I swerved over to get off (I mean I safely pulled into the far right lane...) and we blindly tried to find the lights. It ended up being the lights display at the Del Mar Fairgrounds...which the kids and I had talked about seeing last week. It was a cool night, but we put the top down and drove through the "drive thru lights show". How cool is that! It was so much fun to see so many lights in one place, and we had an amazing view from every angle! I wish we had a picture of us in the convertible driving thru...

2 comments:

Michelle said...

What a great day!!!

laurie l. goodman said...

Oh wow, that's so funny that we ended up at the same place and didn't even know it! Too much... We were looking for you when we left, but you weren't home...and lo and behold, you went to the light show anyways! I wonder if we were there at the same time?