Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Preparing to move on


This week we are hanging out at home a little more than usual. I have been slowly packing things away and organizing for our move this weekend. We had originally planned to go to Arizona next, but we are loving California! So we are heading an hour north of here to Newport Beach. Although it is only an hour away it still requires a lot of packing and shifting to fit everything back into the motor home...plus we have already accumulated more stuff...so it will be interesting. I am hoping to take a load to the thrift shop today to get rid of those items I had brought with us but we just haven't used since we left. I really have enjoyed it here in Santee, however I am looking forward to the move. I have been wanting to decorate for Christmas but have been waiting until we moved...no point in having to take it down and put back up again...so I can't wait to put up some lights and a tree and get into the Christmas spirit! The kids have been busy with the arts and crafts making lots of decorations! This year is the first year that Katie has shown an interest in doing crafts....so here she is doing a Christmas collage!

No comments: