Sunday, February 1, 2009

Saying Good-bye

Our time in California is almost over. Although we have been here for three months the time really has gone by quickly. It is interesting how you can really "settle" in such a sort time. While on the one hand we all feel ready to move on to Arizona, some part of me is sad to leave a place that I have called home, a place that really is special to me. After all, it was where we chose to begin this journey. So stay tuned for our top ten photos that reflect the best of our times here in California!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

It's crazy how 3 months goes flying by. I'm looking forward to seeing what fun Arizona will bring you all.

l said...

Wow! 3 months already? Time does go by fast! I'm looking forward to seeing your pics of Arizona too :)

Carol ッ said...

Have fun moving, be safe! Time is flying by it seems.